Tuesday 7 October 2014

'Oz Wicked Witch Set' 25% OFF this week at Visible Image

 
Hi Guys
I hope you're all good and have got your winter woollies out, aint half gone cold today!
 
It's my 'Soozie Tooseday' for Visible Image
and here's my creation for today :)
 
For my background I used 'tangerine dream' dylusion spray and added water droplets
In black soot DI I stamped the bats and branch from the
'Edward is immortal set' and I also used the Tall Grass.
The fab WITCH is from the 'OZ Wicked Witch stamp set' which
 
*** Has a whopping 25% OFF THIS WEEK ONLY ***
Yours for the bargain price of
£8.99
With Halloween coming up it's the perfect buy!
 
 

I coloured her in with promarkers and used the star stamp from the
Jake skates set for her hat and skirt and gave them a bit of sparkle.
 

 
I used 'frog' eyelets, something I thought I'd never use in a project but they fit perfectly :D
The little glass jar has crushed bat in for a witch's brew!
(It hasn't really, it's glitter but we can imagine).
The sentiment 'You've got the power' is from the
 
 
 
Hope you like it, it was fun to make :)
 
Don't forget we have a NEW CHALLENGE for October
Enter via your blog or directly through our Facebook Group
You can win £20 to spend on stamps of your choice :D
What are you waiting for?
 
So get on over to Visible Image and get your 25% off on the awesome
 
Thanks for popping in guys
 
Much Love
Suze
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. fabulous make, the background is amazing, love the colour x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the background and the witch looks fabulous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete