Tuesday 12 November 2013

Grungey Molly from Visible Image

Hi guys......how are we all?

Those of you who were at the NEC, I hope you had a fab time and got lots of crafty stash and it was lovely to meet crafty mates in the flesh.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself helping out on the  Visible Image stand, 
finally got to meet the AWESOME duo Mark & Helen, what a couple, love them <3
 Met lots of lovely customers too, the stand looked AMAZING along with the fab stamps and fabulous DT creations......it was a magical feast for the eyes :D
Loved it!

So here's to today and back to reality with a bump.......
It's 'Soozie Tooseday' again for Visible Image :D
Today I'm sharing another Molly creation......oh I love her,she's so my fave :D


This card was a commissioned order for a work colleagues daughter 
who likes pink, skulls, grunge with some added sparkle :)
  
Firstly I stamped Molly (£6.99) and coloured her in with promarkers and cut out.
For my first layer/ bottom layer I stamped the grunge stamp from the Isabella lost love set around  the border first in iced spruce distress ink and then in black soot and matted onto some thick pink card from hobbycraft.

For the next layer I  randomly covered a piece of white neenah in iced spruce and Victorian velvet DI with my blending tool and a die cut heart with a pink card layer, spritzed with my mister and flicked water droplets on left to dry, when dry I again used the grunge stamp with black soot DI on the borders.

In tuxedo black memento ink I stamped and masked to achieve the skull, hearts and barbed wire effect, these stamps are all from the 
AWESOME Molly Rules stamp set £11.99

  

LOVE this set and she proved very popular at the NEC as she always does at shows, 
wicked accessory stamps and she's sooooooo CUTE!

On the die cut heart I made some holes with my crop-a -dile and threaded with silver twine, added the name 'Erin' in gems and a kiss, mounted the heart and Molly with dimensional stickers and added 2 silver pegs and a sparkly skull from my treasure chest and Voila done :D 

Hope you've entered our challenge this month?
£20 worth of stamps of your choice up for grabs and you don't need to have a blog either, just enter your creation on our Facebook group page and mention it's for our 'Make it sparkle' challenge......you MUST use at least one Visible Image stamp and NO DIGIS allowed!
Good Luck guys!

Thanks for dropping in!
Much Love
Suze

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome card Suze! Love the edging you've created and the colours are fantastic. Molly looks amazing! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sue, love the image, colours and design.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx
    p.s I have candy if your interested.
    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Suze, the colours are fab, and I love Molly in the pink, she's got so much attitude. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card ,and I love the colours
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute -- and so typical with the hair coloring these days! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Sue I love the way you bring Molly to life :).... Super fab inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, I love the gorgeous image and the heart.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. So different. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Sparkle' challenge at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Creations Challenge with our 'Sparkle and Shine' challenge - we do hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete