Tuesday 22 September 2015

Time is Precious at Visible Image



Hi Guys


It's that time again, my DT day for the awesome
VISIBLE IMAGE
:D

For my CAS tag today.....
I used 2 inks Memento tuxedo black and festive berries DI (My favourite red)



The stamps I used are.....


Time is Precious £8.99


Visible Image INKognito Time is Precious stamps


Take Risks from the Be Happy Set £7.99


Visible Image Be Happy stamp set


and Tick tock from the White Rabbit set


Layered and matted onto red and black card with some red fibres and an eyelet to finish :)


Remember we have a monthly Show & tell and this one is Septembers Show & Tell, you gotta be in it to win it, so make away :)
I hope you are already a member of our Facebook Group and if you're not then click the link and join!
Did you go to Ally Pally at the weekend? if you did I hope you went to say hello to Madge, Mark and Kimbo and had a great day :)
For all the latest news and inspiration then check out our BLOG


Thanks for dropping in see you next week I hope!


Much Love
Suze














3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, love this tag and stamps. I hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if this appears twice, but I lost the connection so assume my comment wasn't published.
    Love these stamps and the sentiments are super. I think your tag is great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue this is a gorgeous tag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete