Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Classy Poinsettia stamp set at Visible Image

Morning everybody
I hope you are all well?
I've had myself 2 weeks off and it's good to be back :)
 
Today I'm using the stunning and classy
 
 
Alongside this I've also used Merry Christmas from the Vintage Christmas Trio set and the inky French script and grunge edge from the rearing horse from Revolution, these stamps all go beautifully together don't you think? I do, love them :)
 
 
 
I've used white and vanilla wow embossing powder with copper on Kraft card, lots of fussy cutting and some vintage photo distress ink and layered on white and lastly bronze mirror board.
Finished with some string, bells and fairy dust.
 
Put together using tiny foam pads, it adds lots of dimension, I love it <3
 
 
Visible Image  has an array of unique, trendy and expertly made stamps, with designs for every taste, they stamp perfectly every time, top quality at very reasonable prices, there's just one downside....... they're addictive!!!!
Every month there's a Show & Tell challenge where you can win some fab stamps of your choice.
In the Facebook Group you can find a multitude of inspiration from the DT and members, latest new releases and any competitions, so if you're not already a member then come and join.
You can also get all the above from the current up to date BLOG
 
 
Visible Image Poinsettia stamp set
 
 
AWM Vintage Christmas Trio ws2012
 
Revolution £14.99
 
Visible Image stamps Revolution
 
Thanks so much for popping in and see you next week I hope :D
 
Much Love
Suze
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Sue. I live this card. A fabulous design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card Sue, love those Poinsettias :)

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete