Tuesday 29 September 2015

Flower INKognito at Visible Image

Good Morning :)

I got a new toy at the weekend, I'd had one as a child and didn't think they were made anymore!
But they do only the name is now 'Art spinner' not 'Twirl o paint'

All it is is basically a spinning motor, you attach your card on top and drop your ink/ paint onto it whilst its spinning!
Each creation is always different, I've made lots lol so watch this space!

So for todays I used some shimmer paints on neenah card and my fave Visible Image stamp
Flower INKognito at a piddly cost of £5,99!!! It's just so bold and grungy I LOVE IT!
The superb sentiment I used is 'Mistakes are good they make us wiser' from the Sunshine Set
Both stamps are heat embossed in black ebony wow.


It seems to be all about backgrounds at the moment which is ideal for Visible Image stamps :)

The paint I used have a gorgeous shimmer on them but unfortunately the camera doesn't pick it up :(


I mounted my card onto black and cerise mirror board which really complements the cerise and black in the design :)
I hope you like it and there'll be lots to follow haha!

Check out our BLOG!
Our Facebook group page and please enter our Show and Tell Challenge where you can £25 worth of stamps of your choice! WIN WIN!

Get yourself a cuppa and go and peruse all the delicioius stamps on offer at 
there truly is something for everyone!

Visible Image Flower INKognito stamp

Thanks for dropping in :)
Much Love
Suze





5 comments:

  1. Good morning Sue, A gorgeous card, Love the stamps and the lovely colours. The sentiment is great as well.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sue, I hope you are well, I am loving these they look fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card. Amazing colours. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sue, love the idea of the Art Spinner, might ask the man in the big red suit to bring me one, LOL..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete