Tuesday 5 May 2015

Heart INKognito at Visible Image

Morning ladies and any crafty gents come for a visit :)
I hope you've got your entry in for our May Show & Tell competition.
Are you a member of our Visible Image Facebook group?
Check out our awesome Blog and much, much more!
 
It's my DT day today at the wonderful
Visible Image, also known as 'Soozie Tooseday'
 
It's also my Hubby's 50th birthday today <3 
(Not that he looks it, he looks about 35 Lucky sod!)
 
So I've done a CAS card for him and I know it hasn't got 50 on it, but it has got 50 kisses inside, I know he'd much prefer the kisses than the numbers :)
 
 
I used 3 distress inks, salty ocean, pickled raspberry and squeezed lemonade,
For the 'Love you' I used black ebony wow embossing powder.
Clean and simples!
 
The Main Stamp is the awesome.....
 
Visible Image Heart INKognito stamp
 
The word 'Love' was from a freebie Visible Image stamp on Craft Stamper and the
word 'You' is from the Max Rocks set.
 
This is my hubby on Saturday night when I took him out for a yummy Indian to the
 'Cinnamon Lounge' in Trowbridge, fab place,
absolutely scrummy food and tiptop service.
Steve was 49 & 363 days in this pic haha!
Happy Birthday for today Baybeeeeeee <3
 
 
Thank you so much for checking in & see you again next week if you're around :)
 
Much Love
Suze
 
 


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sue, love the gorgeous stamp and beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a fantastic card, I love the colours and attention to detail. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and great post. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps Happy Birthday to hubby Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love those colours and that heart stamp is fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue this is a fantastic card I do love that stamp. Happy birthday to your husband I hope he had a wonderful time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Steve had an awesome Birthday :) LOVE this card! xxx

    ReplyDelete