Tuesday 17 March 2015

Leave Your Fears with Visible Image

Morrrrrrning :)
 
How are y'all?
Better than me I hope, gosh I've been poorly :( but ...... I got some antibiotics yesterday so everything crossed  that hopefully I'll be picking up in the next day or two ......Whoop Whoop, can't wait to feel a bit better :)
 
We have lots of lovely entries already in our 'Show & Tell', do you want to enter?
All the details are here on how to..... SHOW & TELL
We love to see your work :)
 
Are you a member of our Facebook group?
Have you seen the HUGE range of fantastic stamps on the website?
There's soooooo many you're going to be spoilt for choice, I love them all, I know I DT for them and I may be biased but they truly are awesome and so bespoke, top quality and excellent value for money!
 
Look at this beautiful stamp set!!!
Isn't it a stunner? I love it, the detail is exceptional and the sentiment is perfect.
 
 
 
All I used were 2 inks..... Spiced Marmalade and Seedless preserves
and some white card......Simples!
 
 
I covered the 2 white pieces in spiced marmalade and flicked and sprayed water, inked my stamps in seedless preserves and stamped  away and then inked the borders of 2 frames in seedless preserve for the frames, added some gems!
It was that easy, I love just using 2 colours and these stamps stamp so perfectly, its easy to just stamp, stamp and stamp some more!
It doesn't have to be difficult, with lots of different mediums to look great, simple colours can look just as awesome! 
 
 
All you need is a little bit of imagination :)
hope you like it, I love it :D
 
Thanks for popping in, be sure to check out our Blog and Projects gallery for some inspiration, see you next week I hope!
 
Much Love
Suze
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, I hope you feel better soon xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love this stamp set and the colours are fabulous. A stunning card Sue!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour combination and design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Suze! Love how you’ve used the stamp around the edges of your card and LOVE orange and purple together!
    Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete