Tuesday 31 March 2015

'Feathers Appear when Angels are Near' at Visible Image

Hello everyone, how are we all?
I'm a little better, still not perfect but getting there slowly :)
 
Todays card I've made for my best friend, its a year since she lost her Mum suddenly and this stamp set is just perfect!
The awesome stamp set is........
Angels are Near ....... Love it <3
 
 
I wanted to achieve a 'sky' background , I used dylusion sprays and cosmic shimmer vintage mists
The vintage mists give a lovely metallic shimmer.
 
 
 
Visible Image INKognito Angels are Near Feather stamps
 
With the feather stamp I wanted it to look like it was falling from the sky, floating down :)
I used bright white wow embossing powder.
 
 
 
 
Finished by mounting onto white and turquoise card.
Hope you like it......
Hope you've entered our Show and Tell, if you haven't then there's a new one just starting, so its not too late!
For Inspiration check out Visible Image and our BLOG and of course our ever so popular
So many beautiful stamps, you'll be spoilt for choice, they're all so gorgeous.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next week for another 'Soozie Tooseday'
 
Much Love
 
Suze
 
 
 


2 comments: