Tuesday 2 September 2014

'Thank you' at Visible Image

 
Hello guys
'Soozie Tooseday's' here :)
 
My creations today are with my 2nd favourite flower from Visible Image
and one of my favourite verses written by Helen.

The verse is from the 'Thank you set' , I love the words and the flower is from the
 'Happy Birthday set'
I used all the different shades of blue distress inks for the card, bag 'n' tag
 
 
I stamped straight on to the gift bag and grunged the edges.
The words 'Thank you' are from the 'Thank you set'
 
 
To finish off I added lots of turquoise flat backed gems
 
 
It's a great idea to give a personal touch to show a friend you're thankful :)
Hope you like them.
 
I'm rather excited today because I get to play with some of the
I'm all ready to play all day :D
 
Check in to our facebook group to hear all the gossip and news!
 
A NEW challenge has started for September, it's
A creation with one Visible Image stamp and some glitter/ gems/ sparkle is all that's required, no digi's allowed and you can enter via your blog or in our facebook group.
 
Good luck and see y'all soon
Thanks for dropping in, I really appreciate it.
 
Much Love
 
Suze
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
 


4 comments: