Wednesday 6 August 2014

Vision with Visible Image

 
Hiya
S'me again :D
3 days on the bounce.......bet you're sick of me!
 
 
Today is usually Kay's day but we've swapped :)
 
For my creation today I've used the piercing ......
Vision INKognito in memento tuxedo black and coloured the iris in with a 3 colour combo of red promarkers
......LOVE it :D
 
 
I then used the drip stamp from Isabella lost love set and stamped in festive berries DI
The prose is from the Imagine Dream Inspire set and fits perfectly!
For the fringe I used the tall grass upside down, I'm well chuffed with it!
I then used tattered rose and Victorian velvet to colour the card.
Matted onto black. popped a red eyelet in and added some fibres. added some glossy accents to the pupil and iris and tears and voila.....all done.
 
I love making something a bit different and using stamps in a totally unique way.
 
You can get all these amazing stamps from the one and only Visible image, there's also a monthly challenge every month lol where you can win £20 in stamps of your choice, you just need to use at least 1 Visible Image stamp (No digis allowed) and enter via our BLOG and the theme this month is Anything goes :)
You can also enter via our facebook group ,just mention it's for the August challenge.
 
Good Luck
 
Hope you like my make, thanks for taking a look.
 
Much Love
 
Suze
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Sue, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue what a genius idea :) fab fab fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, wow loving this Tag, love the stamp too, really pops.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooooo gorgeous. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever. Luv it. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that! Very different. X

    ReplyDelete