Sunday 15 June 2014

'Man oh man' challenge Image

 
Hi guys.....
hope you're all enjoying this lovely Sunday and hope the Dad's in your life are having a good day.
 
Today is a mid month reminder for our June Challenge
So we want any masculine make with a Visible Image stamp.....
there's a huge range of Masculine stamps available HERE!
You can win £20 to spend on these awesome stamps :)
 
I'm assuming you've seen our new stamps?
How awesome are they?
Have you put in an order yet or added them to your 'wants list?'
Mark has really pulled all the stops out and Madge has been marketing like there's no tomorrow!
 
My creation is.......ta daaaaaa
...So I've used the NEW Revolution Set, I'm loving it :)
it's a combo of Kraft card and parcel paper....2 inks frayed burlap and Tea stain distress inks.
 
Vanilla wow embossing powder, some fibres, raffia ribbon, rosette and a few embellishments.
 
Simples and I love it, looks expensive, masculine and its very easy.
So if its someone's birthday and you have no wrapping paper or tag, then make your own :D
 
 
If you want to see all the latest makes from my teamies and myself then check out the
 or
Get creating and Good luck :)
 
I'll be back on Tuesday with my weekly 'Soozie Tooseday'
so see you then!
 

So here's what you get.....FAB or what!

 
This link takes you right to it HERE!
 
Thought I'd add in a recent pic of my Huckster, he's 4 months old now and as cute as ever, settled in brilliantly and him and Dave get on perfectly, they love each other that's plain to see, one of my favourite things to do is watch them play and toy fight.....its a beautiful thing <3
 
 
Much Love
Suze
 
Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and loving the wrapping paper. Gorgeous creations as always.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Sue! Fantastic tag, love those stamps! Xxx

    ReplyDelete