Saturday 1 June 2013

'Visible Image has Character' - June Challenge- My Molly

Hey Y'all

Its June already!!! 
Which means its my birthday month :D Mwahahahah
....and a whole new challenge for the fantabulous VISIBLE IMAGES!

We had some AWESOME entries in the May challenge, they just seem to get better & better every month, again hard to choose favourites!

So this Month being June our theme is 'Visible Image has Character', it has to be a character STAMP, NO DIGI'S! But you don't have to use a Visible Image Character but it would be awesome if you could and you double your chances of winning £10 to spend on their fantastic stamps :D
Top 3 get a blinkie badge :o)
Our DT has produced the BESTEST creations yet, they're ACE :D

There's been lots of chatter in our Facebook group about July's issue of Craft Stamper Magazine, where the free AWESOME stamp was designed by Mark Watt AKA Mr Visible Image!
There's also a 3 page spread  in it :D AND Helen (Mrs Madgey Visible Image) also had her fantastic verse of Fairytale ending in the June Issue, things are just getting better and better for them and i'm chuffed they soooo deserve it <3

Right......
 Myself and our fab DT team were each allocated a character/s......I only got my favourite MOLLY  the MOLLSTER, I was very chuffed WHOOP WHOOP, she's so funkeeeeeeee and looks ACE in any colour!

I kinda doubled up on this project as my monthly challenge for our DT and box frame pictures for the girls bedroom wall (so I will be doing another soon too - twins - but very different twins!)


Firstly I coloured Molly in with my promarkers, I love pink and purple together, I decoupaged the skulls & bows and added some glamour dust & attached with foam pads.


Used the awesome Grunge polka dot in pickled raspberry DI cut out and mounted onto hobbycrafts pink & purple polka dot embossed card.
I then used the 'multitalented' Grunge flourish ( so many uses from 1 stamp) grunge border in dusty concord DI on the cream frame that comes inside the box frame, masking for the inner square.
Again in pickled raspberry DI, I stamped and masked the Live Laugh Love  & matted in the same hobbycraft card adding purple pearl gems and foam pads.


For the musical flowers I stamped the Music background in dusty concord onto the pink card and used Joy crafts vintage flourishes die in purple card stock also again attaching purple pearls.


I added some purple polka organza ribbon & bow, some flowers from my stash and a mirrored heart button, a heart peg and a silver clasps with a skull & hollow heart charms from my treasure chest, I attached these via my crop-a-dile and pink eyelets.

I have to say i'm pretty chuffed with it and I just know Saybo will love it.....can't decide what to do for Nicole, maybe a Molly in red and black or a steam punked Clara?!?
......I do find Molly easier to accessorize from my stash!

Anyway I hope you like it and I hope it's inspired you for your entry HERE and I can't wait to see what you all create, hope you pick MOLLY for selfish purposes I LOVE to see what you all do with her :D

Thanks for popping in :D
Much Love

Suze

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I would like to enter this into the following challenges :-
Crafty Ribbon - Anything goes with ribbon
Happy Campers - use metal
Charism cardz - Divas
In the pink - Anything goes but mainly pink
Fab n funky - Girly
Passion for promarkers - Ribbon, Lace or twine
Cheerful stamp pad - Mixed media

23 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Suze! Superb stamping and brilliant design. Bet she'll adore it! Love the colours and all the fab detail. Thank you so much! Mollyyyyy looks awesome! Madge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation, love the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sue, molly looks fab, great project x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sue, love the fabulous colours and the image looks magnificent.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sue, what a fab theme this month already thinking up my entry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour, the grunge border is fab, thank you for joining in at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and fantastic colours used, fabulous frame.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic piece of art. The image is brilliant and I love the colour combination you have used.
    All the different elements in this piece make this gorgeous.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Sue. Such a great image and coloured so beautifully. I love all your detailing and the wonderful sentiment.
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally awesome Molly looks super fab! Another super brilliant inspirational project Suze.. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, love this project! Thank you for playing along with us this week @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous project, beautiful colours, I'm sure your twins will adore them, once you got the other one done lol!
    This will be the only VI challenge I won't be doing :( I just don't do characters! Never mind there's always next month xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card... love the little image and your fab design.. and of course, the sentiment is perfect!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time.. hope to see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Sue, like the layout and that 'very true' sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning Sue it is so lovely hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous work ! I like your choice of colours. Funny gril and perfect colorining. Bravo ! It's very successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Card this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Sue, love the image, the coloura and all the fab detail too.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it Sue. Every time I look I notice another little detail!

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. how fabulous!!!
    thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink Challenge this week. Good Luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card, love the image and beautiful colouring. Thanks for playing along with The Cheerful Stamp Pad for the My Kind of Gal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful creation, I'm sure that your daughter loves it. Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. How gorgeous - love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beautiful Sue! Love the colours and all the extra embellishments and flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete