Tuesday 30 April 2013

Guess the film? My ATC

Hello
I spotted a challenge today at 'Haunted Design House' that piqued my curiosity and WAS a bit of a challenge with the stamps I have!
But NO challenge is too difficult
Muhahahahaha :D

Being a dog lover and a Veterinary Nurse yet afraid of scary movies 'Cujo' by Stephen King disturbed me a little  (LOT!) all those years ago!
So the theme 'Stephen King Nightmare' was perfect :D
I was a glutton for punishment as I read the book first and then watched the film, needless to say the book was better but that's usually the case!



To make my ATC I firstly stamped the paw from the Good luck set in memento tuxedo black, then in Fired brick DI the splat from Free Your Imagination for blood, the LIVE from Live your dreams all from the AMAZING  VISIBLE IMAGE and a gorgeous little 'Water droplets' (again in fired brick red for blood) stamp from Designs by Ryn (maiden voyage for this stamp but I love it :o))
Added some fibres and then glued to red mesh and black card.
It was fun :D

Thanks for popping in guys
Much Love


15 comments:

  1. Stunning ATC - love the blood splatters!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use those unsuspecting stamps in a way they were never intended! Great ATC! I am really diggin' those blood droplets and must look into getting that cool stamp. Thanks so much for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ATC, as has already been said the blood splats and droplets are brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, very spooky, brilliant use of stamps xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab. Love the blood splatters! Need to remember that.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC and love the paw prints and the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I have to say Cujo was more than a bit disturbing. Great ATC and fab use of those unsuspecting stamps. LOL Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this. Gorgeous tag in the darker sort of way. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. Amazing entry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous ATC, and thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your stamping. Great choice. Thanks for joining is at haunted design house x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hear you on the book being better, always the case! Love your tag and Cujo is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, gorjuss! Love the paw prints, awesome touch! So glad you joined us for our Animals Challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ATC! love the blood splatter mixed with the paw prints FAB! Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous in a lovely 'classy' gory/creepy way :-D
    Excellent.
    Thank you for playing along with us at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete