Tuesday 30 April 2013

'Create Art' with Visible Image stamps

Helloooooo
How are we? :D

Thanks for joining me today for 'Soozie Tooseday' my delightful duty with Visible Images
I feel so lucky to design for them, I would  still blog their stamps even if I wasn't on the DT to be honest, well I did but I do love their stamps....simple really....I can't help it they're amazing and I cannot imagine not having them! Money well spent in my book......quality that lasts forever and ever :D

We have a NEW Challenge that's started so pop over to Our Blog and enter HERE! ......Our May Challenge........again you can only enter by using a stamp, this is going to be a permanent fixture now and i'm glad because we had some AMAZING entries in the April challenge, it was a pleasure to look at them!  
So as of tomorrow.....you need to pop in to find out the theme!
Can't wait to see all your creations.

Ok so my creation this week is........


I loved making this......my favourite colours and I love this set it's the Beauty is Art set it is gorgeous and very sophisticated I think and I love the fact you can accessorize it.
My next trip to Ikea i'm getting 3 box frames and i'm going to create myself some pictures for our bedroom ;D
So firstly I stamped the torso in versamark and then onto black card and heat embossed with 'Heat it up' silver tinsel, cut it out and heat embossed the Grecian key borders,Grecian corners, create and art in Primary Ebony onto red card stock and cut out, layered the words with black card,then red again.


I heat embossed the Polka dot background with Wow bright white onto red card and then covered in a red mesh, pieced it altogether and matted and layered onto some black dotted paper from J'adore, then black, then a shiny striped black from Hobbycraft then red again.
I added a red beaded ring as a body piercing, a length of an old bracelet as a belt and a piece of a velvet choker for the necklace and attached a silver heart, along with the 'Create and Art' attached with foam pads.

Our facebook group  has been very lively lately with the addition of the gorgeous Clara, come and see all the beautiful creations from the team and our group members, very impressive :o)

Right I will love you and leave you for now, thanks for dropping in and until the next time :D
Much Love
Suze

I would like to enter this into the following challenges :- 

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie



11 comments:

  1. Such a stylish card Sue, the colours are fabulous. I love how you've created the frame x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Love the piercing very clever and oo la la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful Sue love the colours and the extras. Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous, love the red and white dotty background with the mesh. I hope you will be sharing what you make with your box frames cant wait to see them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and loving the stamp too. Fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and love the belly button ring. Great design too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an eye catching card, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Sue, love this colour combo.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Embossing challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card creation. Thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy challnge this week. Good luck

    ReplyDelete