Saturday 27 April 2013

Classy Clara from Visible Image

Well hello again :D
Today's a bit of an unscheduled blog, I was going to combine it with my next 'Soozie Tooseday' for Visible Image but it was a bit too much for one blog and the star of the show deserves her own pitch :D
So without further ado......meet Clara.....isn't she divine?.....shes a 'steam punkily classy lady' who oozes style :D......a certain Edgar thinks so too! ;o)




Unfortunately I just couldn't get a decent picture :( 

But you get the idea and if you pop over to our Visible Image Blog you will see all our design teams very different creations, i'm so proud of Mark & Helen and all my teamies, I feel so lucky to be part of the ace team.

Firstly I attached some papers from the 'Simply Gorjuss' paper pack and then cut a horizontal piece for my dado rail, then heat embossed the gorgeous Chandelier and 'Life is Grand' sentiment from the Chandelier Set in Wow's primary ebony......such a beautiful set and I can't wait to play with it some more.
I also embossed the cat from the Good Luck set.
Made some drapes and a pelmet from a Spellbinders Majestic Elements frame die with some classy black card from hobbycraft, attached and blinged them all up, thesentiment was put in a sissix die.....the gorgeous Clara I coloured with promakers and cut out (very patiently haha).....I wanted to give her a surroundings that fitted her class and think I acheived that, i'm only sorry I couldn't get a better picture!
Hope you like her and thanks for popping by and if you decide to purchase Clara, we'd love to see what you've done with her......:o)
Much Love
Suze

I would like to enter this int the following challenges :-

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

18 comments:

  1. Clara is a real cutie! Love this card, great image and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutly stunning sue i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clara looks amazing, love the background you've made for her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley challenges this month, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this, great colours and fab colouring.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clara looks fabulous and I love how you've created a scene for her x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Steampunk creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The black ad red are so dramatic. Love the design, and of course Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous card Sue...I love it hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and great colouring.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love the black and red. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clara looks like a girl who knows her mind, I love the way you have coloured her. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card. thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete